Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Camping up the Canyon

Cortlynn wanted to help mom make up the beds that night and show off her fat lip she received from falling earlier that morning. Needless to say Grandma and Grandpa didn't get to sleep any longer.
Making smores! YUM!

Cortlynn learned how to pedal Braiden's tricycle while up camping. I think they each rode the other one's bike more than their own.

We decided it was time to go camping with my side of the family so the last weekend in June Scott, Cortlynn and I went up Diamond Fork Canyon with my Grandma and Grandpa Roach, Kira, Eric, JT, Amb, Braided and Gavin. We all had so much fun , even the rain couldn't bring us down. Scott enjoyed himself even though he claims it is not real camping.

2 comments:

  1. Not real camping, OK so maybe it is not as rugged, but it is my kind of camping:) We were so glad you could come. We had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Andrew says the same thing about our kind of camping. Oh well that's the only kind of camping I'll ever do :)

    ReplyDelete