Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hogle Zoo

Last Friday we decided it was time to make a trip to the Zoo and have some fun as a family. Cortlynn was so excited to go to the zoo and see all of the animals we see in books and on tv. She had a blast. Here we are waiting for our exciting choo-choo-train ride to begin.

Cortlynn is showing daddy the noisy ducks wandering around on the grass.

She is getting so big, luckily not quite as big as the monkey's at the zoo.
Cortlynn and I getting ready to ride the carousel at the Zoo. She decided she had to sit in the Peacock for her ride.
All day it seemed like the animals were posing for pictures, this was one of my favorites of a black bear just hanging out.
This was the first time I can ever remember Cortlynn telling me she did not want mom to take her picture. I figured it was definitely a photographic moment.

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious that she wouldn't smile! I don't think I have seen that before. I am glad you guys had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete