Monday, February 8, 2010

Kyson's Blessing Day

Yesterday we blessed Kyson at our church. Everything went great. Scott did such a good job even though he was extremely nervous. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful and loving husband who is able to bless our son in the church. I am grateful our kids are growing up with such a loving dad who is a great example to them.

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who came and supported us and brought food so we could "celebrate Kyson" as Cortlynn put it. We are truly lucky to have such great family support that surrounds us all of the time!

Cortlynn was so excited to be able to wear her new blue dress to church and be with her whole family.
Cortlynn and Kyson ready to go to church! ( I loved the hat but Scott wouldn't let him wear it. As you can see I did get a picture though)

My handsome boy all ready for his big day as you can see he was thrilled to be there.


He did get happier as the morning went on though!


My cute family!


Four generations on the Peterson side. Kyson is so lucky to be able to get to know both his grand parents and great grand parents.



Four generations on the Roach side.



Is this day over yet? I'm so tired of pictures mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment