Monday, February 8, 2010

Long Over due

So I know this post is long overdue, but oh well! Life has been incredibly busy since Kyson was born. We had a great Christmas this year, both kids got a ton of toys I don't know what they are going to do with them all. I did take a bunch of pictures but to be honest I am too lazy to download them all. I did post a few updated pictures of Cortlynn and Kyson. This year Cortlynn got her own cookie sheet and cookie cutters from her Grandma Hatfield and we decided to try them out.

Cortlynn had so much fun mixing the dough and cutting out cookies.


Kyson enjoyed sitting in his seat and playing with the toys hanging from it.

Even though the cookies did not taste good at all. Daddy was a good sport and waited until Cortlynn left the room before throwing the cookies in the trash. Way too much flour and mixing but she had fun! That is the important thing.

We also blessed Kyson yesterday, it turned out to be a great day even though I am still exhausted from trying to prepare for it. I will post pictures later today after kids are in bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment