Monday, February 8, 2010

Tunnel Fun and Cowboy Cortlynn

This year we have started to have a play date with Cortlynn's cousins once a week. When we held it at our house we decided to pull out the tunnels. As you can see Cortlynn's favorite thing to do is hide in them and then pop out!



Cortlynn also got a pink stick horse and a cowboy hat for Christmas! She loves to ride around and be a cowboy. Now she keeps asking me where her rope is because you can't be a cowboy without a rope. At least that's what I've been told.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley! I just sent you an invite to my blog so let me know if you didn't get it. I tried to login to the work email and it wouldn't let me....so I don't know if I forgot my password or if Peter kicked me out when I stopped working =). I couldn't remember if it's .org or .com so just let me know if you didn't get it. julieharrison22@gmail.com
    Your kids are darling and growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Tyler's. You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete